Essick Mortar Mixer 12 Cubic Feet
Plaster, Grout & Fireproofing
For more than 90 years, Essick mixers have been the leader in quality, innovation and engineering preferred by the professional contractor. They feature unique maintenance-free seal systems that require no greasing.
- High strength cast iron paddle arms with rubber blades for a clean, uniform mix.
- Durable paddle shaft manufactured of 1 3/4” square hardened steel.
- Paddle shaft seals are spring-loaded, self-adjusting and require no greasing.
- Heavy-duty safety grate with built-in bag cutter.
- Drum lock secures drum while towing.
- Rugged 14 gauge steel engine cover adds strength and punched ventilation provides optimal cooling and added strength.
- Solid 5/8” axle with large B78x13” tires for smooth towing.
- Forklift pockets facilitate loading on trucks or transport on rough terrain.
12CF Mortar Electric
Essick mechanical gear box drive the work horse of the industry for over 90 years. In a dog-eat-dog world, construction professionals often aren’t given a second chance. Make the most of your first chance with Essick mixers from Multiquip.
- Built to last, 10-gauge thick steel drum
- Drive gears and clutch are immersed in oil fully protected for long, trouble-free life
- Mixes 12-cubic feet (340 liters) of material
- Powered by a 5-hp 230/460V single-phase electric motor
- Mechanical drive mixer is reliable, easy to maintain
- Recommended for use with larger lower slump mixes
|Drive System||Mech. Gearbox|
|Drum Capacity||12 cu. ft
3 1/2 – 4 bags
|Discharge Height||17 in||430 mm|
|Drum Thickness||7 gauge|
|Engine Cover Thickness||12 gauge|
|Paint Type||Powder coat|
|Power Source||5 HP single phase 230V Electric –OR– 5 HP three-phase 230/460V Electric|
|Notes:Heavy Duty Safety Chains included. All mixers availible with loop couper, 2″ ball coupler, or pin-type coupler.|
|Overall Length||105 in||2667 mm|
|Overall Width||56 in||1422 mm|
|Overall Height||60 in||1520 mm|
|75 in||1910 mm|
|Operating Weight||1040 lb||471.7 kg|
12 CF Mixer Gasoline
12 CF Hydraulic Gasoline
Need More Info?
Call or fill out the form for more information.