Essick Mortar Mixer 7 Cubic Feet
Plaster, Grout & Fireproofing
For more than 90 years, Essick mixers have been the leader in quality, innovation and engineering preferred by the professional contractor. They feature unique maintenance-free seal systems that require no greasing.
- High strength cast iron paddle arms with rubber blades for a clean, uniform mix.
- Durable paddle shaft manufactured of 1 3/4” square hardened steel.
- Paddle shaft seals are spring-loaded, self-adjusting and require no greasing.
- Heavy-duty safety grate with built-in bag cutter.
- Drum lock secures drum while towing.
- Rugged 14 gauge steel engine cover adds strength and punched ventilation provides optimal cooling and added strength.
- Solid 5/8” axle with large B78x13” tires for smooth towing.
- Forklift pockets facilitate loading on trucks or transport on rough terrain.
- Built to last, 10-gauge thick steel drum
- 7-cubic-foot capacity (93 liters) mixer
- Heavy-duty Baldor 1.5-hp 115/230V electric motor
- Ideal for smaller projects requiring quick and easy material mixing
- Punched ventilation openings for increased cooling, added strength.
|Drum Capacity||7 cu. ft
1 1/2 – 2 1/2 bags
|Discharge Height||21 in||530 mm|
|Engine Cover Thickness||14|
|Paint Type||Powder coat|
|Power Source||Baldor 1.5 HP single phase 115/230V Electric|
|Overall Length||98 in||2489 mm|
|Overall Width||50 in||1270 mm|
|Overall Height||55 in||1397 mm|
|73 in||1850 mm|
|Operating Weight||690 lb||312.9 kg|
Need More Info?
Call or fill out the form for more information.