Essick Mortar Mixer 12 Cubic Feet
Stationary Plaster, Grout & Fireproofing
For almost 90 years MQ Essick plaster / mortar mixers have set the standard for innovation and durability. The 12 cubic foot capacity PRO12 series increases contractor productivity in applications using on-site silo dispensing systems. The PRO12 uses a powerful hydraulic drive to power through the toughest mix designs. A unique over-center dump design easily discharges material into large mud tubs with minimal operator fatigue.
- Reduced fatigue by enabling operator to load at waist level. Ergonomically designed to load low and dump high.
- Adapt to any job site, while maintaining a compact footprint, with 130° swing-away stabilizers.
- Extra thick 1/4″ steel drum wrap with 3/8″ ends resists wear and dents.
- Adjustable height – discharge height 24″ ~ 42.5″.
- Easily fits in a standard pickup truck bed with its compact design with inboard hydraulic motor.
- Extended run times – up to 8 hours – with 5-gallon fuel tank.
- Costly waste is reduced by a spill plate that directs excess material into the tub.
- Tackle stiff mix designs, and handle up to 1-inch aggregate, with a powerful hydraulic drive.
- Convenient access forklift pockets from any side of the mixer.
- Drive and dump controls easily accessible and located above the engine cowling.
- Greasable paddle shaft seal provides long service life.
|Capacity||12 ft³||340 L|
|Max. Aggregate Size||1 in||25.4 mm|
|Adjustable Drum Discharge Height||Up to 42.5 inches|
|Overall Length||73.5 in||1917.7 mm|
|Overall Width||35.0 in||889 mm|
|Overall Height||45.0 in||1143 mm|
|Operating Weight||1580 lb||716.68 kg|
|Engine Make/Model||Honda / GX390|
|Engine Power||11.7 HP||8.7 kW|
Need More Info?
Call or fill out the form for more information.