Essick’s steel-drum plaster/mortar mixers are designed for construction professionals who expect a more from their machines.
- Less vibration as engine is mounted solid to base
- Reliable Baldor 3-hp 230V single-phase electric motor
- Idler wheel provides easy positive paddle engagement
- Heavy-duty safety grate with bag cutter
- Rugged 14-gauge steel engine cover with punched ventilation openings
Essick mechanical gear box drive the work horse of the industry for over 90 years.
- Drive gears and clutch are immersed in oil fully protected for long, trouble-free life
- Mixes 12-cubic feet (340 liters) of material
- Powered by a 5-hp 230/460V single-phase electric motor
- Mechanical drive mixer is reliable, easy to maintain
- Recommended for use with larger lower slump mixes
In a dog-eat-dog world, construction professionals often aren’t given a second chance. Make the most of your first chance with Essick mixers from Multiquip.
- Mixes larger, stiffer loads with ease
- 230/460V 3-phase electric-motor mixer
- Thick 3/16-inch (4.76 mm) steel drum wrap
- Capacity is 12 cubic feet (340 liters) of material
- Solid steel axle with large B78x13 tires for smooth towing
- High tensile strength cast paddles arms