Tigerflex Urevac UV1 Series (Green)
PolyUrethane Ducting/Material Handling Hose
The tiger flex is a dry fiber hose with a smooth interior. It is used for fireproofers spraying the fireproofing material called Blaze Shield II.
- Construction: Ester polyurethane (TPU) tube with rigid PVC helix
- Service Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) to + 150°F (65°C)
- “Cold-flex” Materials – Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
- Oil Resistant Polyurethane Tube – Resists most animal and petroleum based oils.
- Grounding Wire (UVE only) – Multi-strand wire helps prevent the build-up of static electricity for added safety and to help keep material flowing smoothly. It’s embedded within the rigid helix to prevent contamination to transferred materials.
- Phthalate Free
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Durable Lightweight Polyurethane Tube –