**Sold in sets of 2. Price noted is per tarp.
Mesh Tarps are 1/16” knitted debris netting fabricated with reinforced hemmed edges and brass grommets. Mesh tarps are typically used to create a building enclosure during new construction, spray fireproofing, plastering, stucco, EIFS, drywall installation and scaffolding applications. The 70% knitted mesh allows air flow yet still allows for containment of dust and debris. The tarps include an internal center seam down the middle with additional grommets for maximum tie down points and added load strength. Mesh tarps allow contractors to maintain airflow, provide shade and finish the job while containing the elements. The tarps are easy to use, easy to install and easy to fold and store. All mesh tarps are tested and approved to meet today’s industrial and construction standards.
• High density polyethylene mesh debris netting
• 1/16” mesh hole openings
• 70% shade mesh
• Tear resistant mesh fabric
• Perimeter edges & seams are folded, hemmed and double stitched
• Brass grommets spaced every 3 feet on all edges & internal center seams
• UV treated & protected
• Tear resistant mesh, will not unravel when cut
• Allows air to pass through
• Contains airborne silica dust & debris during construction
• Remains flexible in cold weather climates
• Flame Retardant (FR) meets NFPA 701 Test Method II