Woven Reinforced Poly is a coated woven tarpaulin sheeting manufactured from high strength polyethylene. The woven sheeting is finished with a weather resistant coating and UV treatment for maximum life expectancy. Woven poly is commonly used to cover equipment, dirt, temporary enclosure, construction weather wrap, containment or ground covers. Woven poly may be installed vertically using scaffold wind clips, bungee ties, tie wire, wood furring strips or fastening directly to a building or structure. All woven poly rolls are tightly packaged into clear poly bag, and boxed with branded labels for easy shipping and handling. Eagle’s woven poly sheeting is tested and approved to meet today’s industrial and construction standards.
*Shipping cost is not included. For individual rolls it will be calculated based on zip code. Free shipping and discounts for Pallets of 40 units.
• High strength coated woven reinforced polyethylene sheeting
• Mil thickness: 5 mil
• Weave: 7×7 square inch weave pattern
• Translucent coating on both sides
• Weather resistant woven poly sheeting
• Mold & mildew resistant plastic
• Remains flexible in cold weather climates
• UV treated
• Reduces airborne silica exposure
• Clear Non-Flame Retardant (NON-FR)
• Flame Retardant (FR) meets NFPA 701 Test Method II