REED Mine 30
Mini Concrete Pump
“Mine 30” – Mini Pump
REED’s extremely compact Mine 30 Model Pump was designed for jobsites with very limited space. (dimensions length 96″ (2438mm) x width 46.5″ (1181mm) x height 64.7″ (1643mm)) This mini concrete, grout, and shotcrete pump is small enough to be cross mounted on a truck or mine carrier for underground applications such as mining and tunnelling.
The Mine 30 features:
- “S”-Tube (6″ x 5″) (152mm x 127mm) can pump grout, flowable fill, pea-gravel mixes, shotcrete mixes, even “big rock” concrete with aggregates up to 1.5” (38mm).
- ForkLift Tubes on the End and Side for easy lifting and transport (standard)
- Maximum output of 30 cubic yards per hour (23 cubic meters per hour) and 1172 psi (81 bar) concrete pressure (with 50 hp (37 kW) 60Hz electric motor)
- Chromed 6″ (152 mm) Diameter Concrete Cylinders provide long service life
- Polyurethane Piston Cups for inexpensive and simple wear part replacement
Need More Info?
Call or fill out the form for more information.