Reed LOVA Gunite Machine
Gunite, also known as “dry process shotcrete”, uses a different process than concrete pumps. Gunite machines use air pressure to convey dry material from the machine through the hose to the nozzle where water is added.
The LOVA model is primarily used for higher volume dry-mix gunite applications such as:
- Swimming Pool Construction
- Spraying Waterproofing Membrane & Concrete Repair Material
- Mine Support (sprayed concrete walls and ceilings)
- Refactory Spraying
- Concrete Repair (bridges, infrastructures, etc.)
- Tunnel Construction
- Parking Garage Repair and Concrete Building Repair
- Underground Parking Garage Construction
- Soil Nailing, Soil Retention and Retaining Walls
- Foam Panel Shotcrete Building Systems
- Skateboard Park Construction
- Zoo Construction
- Slope Stabalization – Dams, Ditches and Spillways
- Concrete Dome Construction
- Straw Bale Construction
- Concrete Wall Construction
Smoothest Output. Our precision feed wheel assembly maintains the uniform flow of material into the airstream by supplying constant metered amounts of material. (No high-low surge in material hose).
High-Quality Concrete. Smooth placement results in even hydration of material at the nozzle and minimal rebound.
Highly-Portable and Easy to Store. Compact size allows it to be used in even the most confined work areas. Putting a wheel mounted Gun on a truck with 2 scaffold planks is a two man job. Narrow width lets it fit through narrow doors.
Versatile. Interchangeable Components (hoses and feed wheels) gives you the advantage of controlled rates of feed and a wide range of output.
Easy to Maintain. Easy access to perform on-the-line service with minimum tools.
Minimum Labor Required to Operate. Only minutes are required to instruct a ready-mix truck driver or shoveler, and from there the gun needs minimal adjustments.
Gun Disassembles in Minutes. When necessary, the removal of 7 nuts allows the machine to come quickly and completely apart (except the sealed-in drive train).
Rugged and Reliable. Sealed-in-Oil Gear Drive insures long life. All gears are of spur design and manufactured of heat treated alloy, running in ball or roller bearings. (No chains).
Safe. Our feed process eliminates dangerous pressure chambers, reduces possible injuries.
Need More Info?
Call or fill out the form for more information.