REED B Series
- B20HP – shotcrete – spraying refractory material in a kiln
- B45 Caisson Construction – drilling and grouting
- B50 Concrete Canal Lining – wet shotcrete
- B50 Concrete Pool Shell – wet shotcrete
- B50HP Concrete Pumping Long Distances for Drilling Project – pumping concrete up the side of a mountain in Pennsylvania (1st 250′ with a boom pump, 2nd 475′ with a REED Line Pump)
- B50HP Vertical Concrete Pumping / Concrete Flatwork – pumping concrete vertically and horizontally through 5 inch diameter pipeline (in Malaysia)
- B50HPS Shotcrete Swimming Pool – one pump, two nozzles! dual nozzling swimming pool
- B50HPS Underground Mine Construction/Repair – line pumping 1700 feet
*These videos are not a substitute for the printed manual that comes with all REED pumps, it is only to aid in the understanding of how our machines work. When working with a REED Pump or Gunite Machine, it is extremely important that everyone using the machine has read the manuals and has a clear understanding of how the machine works. When working with REED equipment, we suggest that you always wear proper protective attire, including safety glasses, gloves, dust masks, etc to prevent injury.*
Need More Info?
Call or fill out the form for more information.