1. Add 1 lb of SlurryDry for each 5-10 gallons of slurry. Remove surface water to reduce the dosage.
2. Mix until all drying crystals have made contact with excess water to start absorption.
3. Add more SlurryDry if a dryer consistency is desired.
4. Evaporation will rapidly reduce bulk weight and volume for hauling.
SLURRY DRY FOR CONCRETE SLURRY DISPOSAL
Contact us for Additional Information
Pail Technique for Small Jobs
- Line a standard 5 gallon pail with trash bag. If less than 3 mil. thickness, consider double lining. The bag will weigh almost 50 lbs when filled, which is considered heavy lifting for employees.
- Add 1 scoop of SlurryDry into the bottom of the bag to speed up solidification
- Fill the bag with waste slurry and add another scoop of SlurryDry on top. Mix or shake until all particles have been activated.
- Allow to solidify until it becomes a non flowing solid. Use zip tie to seal the bag to prevent spillage of the gelled solids.
- Tip pail on side and drag out to complete process. It is now ready for compliant disposal.