- Manifold – High volume cast steel manifold assembly with 2 or 3 inch outlet.
- Heavy Duty Fenders – Specifically designed with the contractor in mind and fabricated out of 10 Gauge steel for enhanced durability.
- Fender Line – Custom fitted heavy duty liners protect brake drums and wheels from materials being pumped.
- Tandem Axle – Two 8,000 lbs rated axles with torsion suspension provides you with a safer and smooth ride.
- “A” Frame – The mandrel bent “A” frame design makes this trailer exceptionally strong.
- Mixer and Pump Option – The tandem trailer is available for all Mobile PREDATOR Pump/Mixer configurations.
|Pump Design:||Reciprocating Piston|
|Pump Power:||Wisconsin VH4D (30HP) Gas – Perkins (37HP) Diesel|
|Maximum Aggregate Size:||1/8 inch Minus|
|Pumping Rate *:||9.6 yd3/hr (60bags/hr)|
|Maximum Pressure:||1000 psi (69 bar)|
|Pumping Cylinder:||3.75″, 3.5″(standard), 2.75″|
|Compressor:||Quincy PLS 2 cylinder rated at 14 CFM|
|Fuel Tank:||6.25 Gallons|
|Hopper Capacity:||12 cu.ft.|
|Material Outlet:||2″ NPT (standard), 3″ NPT|
|Material Charging Height:||50″|
|Height:||6′ 3″ (with handle) Height 4″ 4′ (Powerdump)|
|Materials Charging Height:||58″|
|Materials Charging Height:||50″ (Powerdump)|
|Water Tank:||35 Gal|