The King Electric Sprayers are an electric alternative to air-operated single-leg sprayers. They produce a smooth, consistent, evenly distributed spray pattern – without the need to tow a large compressor.
Graco’s King Electric Airless Sprayers are the world’s first electric sprayer for protective coatings approved for hazardous locations. This series operates on a more reliable, convenient and available electric power source, which improves jobsite inefficiencies associated with compressors. If your air compressor goes down, you no longer have to stop production. More so, electric technology eliminates pulsation and motor icing making your jobs run smoothly – every time!
The superior electric solution for spraying protective coatings
- Electric – When wired correctly, electric power is safe, reliable and convenient for you and your customers. Free your operation from the reliability of an air compressor. The days of essential maintenance on large-scale compressors are over.
- No Icing – By eliminating the need for an air motor, icing is a historic problem. More prevalent in conditions with a high level of humidity, icing of an air motor results in a slowing of the motor and loss of pressure which can be detrimental to your production rates. The King E-series sprayer is an electric solution that will keep you spraying at the pump’s maximum potential in any conditions.
- Reduced Noise – No matter the application, noise exposure can dramatically affect your working conditions. The quiet electric motor improves working conditions significantly. When compared to an air motor, the King E-series is up to five times more quieter.
- Plug-in & Spray -The King E-series runs on multiple power options (120V or 240V). Able to handle Graco’s most popular airless spray tip sizes with a consistent pattern thanks to the low rate of pulsation. This smooth pattern is noticeable at the gun. Capable of spraying most high-solid coatings – it is sure to quickly become your go-to KING!
- ATEX approved -Get the job done safely: compared to other electric sprayers, the King E-series is approved for hazardous locations. ATEX, IECEx, and Class 1, Div. 1 approvals* mean this KING can be used in chemical plants, paint shops, refineries, off-shore, or any location where generating a spark is of concern.
- Energy Savings -With improved efficiency and an overall lower cost of ownership, the King E-series is the most cost-effective solution when compared to pneumatic airless sprayers. The King E-series saves up to 80% of energy costs when compared to an air operated sprayer*. By removing the need for an expensive, heavy air compressor – you can stay productive by using the most reliable power source available – electricity! *Study completed on pump pressure of 241 bar (3500 psi) for 20 hours/week; spraying 1226 L (324 gal) of 73% volume solids epoxy with XHD519 tip.
- Three-year limited warranty -Every piece of equipment we manufacture comes with one of the industry’s strongest warranties. The King E-series offer a three-year warranty on the gear train, chassis, and electric motor. Electronics cover and all other King E-series driver parts are covered by the standard one-year warranty. See product manual for specifics on all warranty information.
PARTS AND MANUALS
Need More Info?
Call or fill out the form for more information.