Graco’s EcoQuip 2 Trailer Units are ready to go where you are. These all-in-one solutions have everything you need for the jobsite, including a 130-gallon water tank and Tier 4f air compressor.
- Two options for a Tier 4f compressor: 200 CFM @ 125 PSI or 425 CFM @ 175 PSI
- Up to 92% less dust than traditional dry blasting
- Low water usage, less mess – Uses less than 1 quart per minute of water
- Fast removal rates compared to other cleaning methods – Max blast pressure of 175 PSI
- ATEX approved units available for explosive atmospheres
The EQ200t is easy to haul and its compact design is easy to maneuver at the jobsite. Graco’s blasting equipment is rugged and built to withstand the most challenging conditions.
Designed for mid to high production projects, the EQ200t is a self-contained trailer with 200 CFM @ 125 PSI Tier 4f compressor. This trailer can also be ordered without a compressor, giving you the option to mount your existing compressor.
The EQ400T is the largest towable abrasive blasting trailer with option of integrated compressor. The EcoQuip 2 EQ400t is designed for the toughest high-production projects and comes with two compressor options. Select a trailer with no compressor, or one with a Tier 4f compressor with 425 CFM @ 175 PSI.